What is the boarding process? It is an important and difficult event that requires board members to work together productively, and to make the right strategic plans. But it doesn’t always happen the way it should, because behind the board itself is a huge preparation process. It is very difficult to do it manually, because a lot of time and effort is spent on it, not to mention the importance of controlling the relevance of documents. With the use of an advice portal, many of these problems can be solved, and in this article, we will tell you why these programs are so necessary for your business.
What is a tip portal and why use it?
A board portal is a special business platform that was created to streamline the boarding process. It helps with organization, improves communication between members, automates many processes, and helps save time and money. You can forget about paper documents and their constant editing, now participants can get all the necessary materials through the portal, and if any changes have been made, they automatically receive a notification about it.
Board portal promotes proper and secure information sharing among all board members, increases productivity, and solve data leakage protection issues. Meetings can safely be held remotely, allowing them to stay afloat even during a pandemic, and the simple interface makes it easy for absolutely all participants to adapt to the space.
Key Features of Board Portal Solutions
So, now we can move directly to the features of the boarding portal that allow us to implement all the possibilities that were described above. These features include:
- Exchange of news and information – all members of the council will have access to the materials they need anytime and anywhere. Also, users can use any device and operating system
- A wide range of formatting and editing options – you have every opportunity to create a high-quality meeting minute, you can use bulleted and numbered lists, hyperlinks, and images. This will make it easier to organize all the documents while making it easier for the rest of the board
- Improved collaboration tools – Most vendors offer a large selection of collaboration tools that make it easy to work on the same project in real-time. At this time, managers can track the activity and progress of other users to notice and eliminate any errors in time
- Ability to start with a template – simplify the process of creating documents using templates, they can even be created offline. This improves the import process and provides flexibility in document management
- Ability to approve and archive data – meeting portals have an electronic signature function so directors can carry out their duties outside the meeting. After each meeting, all data about it is archived so that private traders have the opportunity to view them when necessary
- Desk calendar – digital calendar with a built-in reminder function ensures that every council member is informed about upcoming events
- 24/7 assistance in management – good providers provide assistance from the support service 24/7 and if you have any questions or problems, technical support is always ready to help
- Ability to make comments and notes – these opportunities help to better study a particular issue. After one user has left a comment, the other will receive a notification from this by e-mail
- Easy meeting preparation – Users can better prepare for an upcoming meeting with archived documents and timely change notifications, and advice portals have powerful management tools